FPM has currently started to gradually resume Face to Face workshops. We are fully aware of the fluid nature of the pandemic. We will continue to closely monitor local guidelines for travel, social gatherings, masking, social distancing, symptom & temperature checks, negative Covid-19 testing and/or vaccination requirements.
Please know that we will be monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and will make the best decisions possible for our participants’ health and public safety.
A 2-day hands-on seminar to help put FPM concepts into action.
CEUs will not be provided.
This program is primarily an active workshop. Prepare for a lab immersion experience!
- Learn how to tie different systems & methods together efficiently
- Learn to connect the dots from the client's story to an actionable program to maximize buy-in
- Grand Rounds - observing LIVE cases to see problem solving and reasoning.
- Why delaying GPP in rehab creates a slippery slope
- How to find the sweet spot between “too little too late” & “too much too soon”
- Landmarks vs Timelines - let’s have this discussion
What You Will Learn
- How to deploy Rep Maxes (RMs), Reps in Reserve (RIR), and RPE in your programming
- How to develop your Coach's Eye (eg. Talk Test, eccentric control, loss of concentric power)
- Identifying overprotective client behaviors (excessive guarding, rigid movements, etc.)
- Internal versus external cuing - what is the debate?
- How to vary the environment or task to drive gains more efficiently
- How to find the “Hardest thing you do well” nested to the person’s floor - the gap analysis
- How to create a Functional Dashboard to navigating goal attainment
- How to use graded exposures to dispel fear avoidance beliefs in fragilista clients
- Barriers to recovery other than exercise programming
- How to hide the skill in the drill
"I think one important concept you two both do so well and that is integrated throughout the coursework is giving the tools to make collaborating with a coach as a clinician or with a clinician as a coach a much easier process.
The content and community fosters an environment where collaboration is encouraged at the benefit of the client. The process of the profile and the power of the audit process and history taking in the BPS lens provides everyone with a universal language with the 4 principles of reassurance, reactivation, adaptation, variability as the North Star."
– Donald Mull, D.C. San Diego, CA
Please be advised, all purchases are final sale. In the event that the course needs to be postponed, you will be given as much notice as possible & can apply a credit to a future seminar.
I can’t wait to get back and deploy these applications and information with my clients.”