FPM has currently started to gradually resume Face to Face workshops. We are fully aware of the fluid nature of the pandemic. We will continue to closely monitor local guidelines for travel, social gatherings, masking, social distancing, symptom & temperature checks, negative Covid-19 testing and/or vaccination requirements.
Please know that we will be monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and will make the best decisions possible for our participants’ health and public safety.
A 2-day hands-on seminar to help put FPM concepts into action.
CEUs will not be provided.
This program is primarily an active workshop. Prepare for a lab immersion experience!
- Learn how to tie different systems & methods together efficiently
- Learn to connect the dots from the client's story to an actionable program to maximize buy-in
- Grand Rounds - observing LIVE cases to see problem solving and reasoning.
- Why delaying GPP in rehab creates a slippery slope
- How to find the sweet spot between “too little too late” & “too much too soon”
- Landmarks vs Timelines - let’s have this discussion
What You Will Learn
- How to deploy Rep Maxes (RMs), Reps in Reserve (RIR), and RPE in your programming
- How to develop your Coach's Eye (eg. Talk Test, eccentric control, loss of concentric power)
- Identifying overprotective client behaviors (excessive guarding, rigid movements, etc.)
- Internal versus external cuing - what is the debate?
- How to vary the environment or task to drive gains more efficiently
- How to find the “Hardest thing you do well” nested to the person’s floor - the gap analysis
- How to create a Functional Dashboard to navigating goal attainment
- How to use graded exposures to dispel fear avoidance beliefs in fragilista clients
- Barriers to recovery other than exercise programming
- How to hide the skill in the drill
"I think one important concept you two both do so well and that is integrated throughout the coursework is giving the tools to make collaborating with a coach as a clinician or with a clinician as a coach a much easier process.
The content and community fosters an environment where collaboration is encouraged at the benefit of the client. The process of the profile and the power of the audit process and history taking in the BPS lens provides everyone with a universal language with the 4 principles of reassurance, reactivation, adaptation, variability as the North Star."
Donald Mull, D.C.
San Diego, CA
"I had so much fun last weekend and came back so fired up and ready to roll on Monday. I so very much appreciate coming back and feeling rejuvenated and ready to Implement things I’ve learned!
I feel like I learned a lot about figuring out the difference between rep maxes, reps in reserve, and RPE. Because I don’t have an actual training background, these things are really useful to me. In addition, watching you and Ryan in action taking clients through with external cuing and putting them in the environment really helps me to learn and retain how to do it with my own patients. That’s what really puts it together for me.
I can’t wait to come to another seminar.
Thanks for relighting my fire! 🙏🏼🔥"
Kelli Nelson, DC CCSP
"I've had 25 sessions in the past two days and the energy that I've brought to those sessions has been categorically different compared to sessions prior to this course and mentorship. 'You already have the skillset. Now learn the mindset'"
Nick Perugini, PT, DPT
"Every time I hear you all speak my language with my patients becomes more natural, I learn new ways to present things and to covertly challenge negative belief patterns.
These past three days I have been cueing less and they have been learning more.
I have been transitioning patients away from MDT repeated movements faster with more efficacy.
With FPM this past year our office has progressed from not having answers to chronic pain non-mechanically responsive issues to being a place where we are having great outcomes on patients that previously had tried everything. I’m loving working with these patients now even more than before. I feel like FPM marries so well with so many of the concepts I learned from World of Hurt and Annie O. Between FPM, MDT, and World of hurt I have never felt more prepared."
Sam Pare, DC
Please be advised, all purchases are final sale. In the event that the course needs to be postponed, you will be given as much notice as possible & can apply a credit to a future seminar.
1100 17th ST NW
Washington, DC 20036
I can’t wait to get back and deploy these applications and information with my clients.”